Another paper has been added to the collection of reproducible papers:
The paper demonstrates the use of Matlab figures in a reproducible document. To include figures generated with Matlab:
- Create a directory called Matlab.
- Put figure-generating matlab scripts in this directory.
- Each script should have a .ml suffix
- Each script should end with a command like print -depsc junkml.eps; (the name junkml.eps is important.)
- You can put other needed Matlab functions in the same directory. See book/sep/specfac/Matlab/ directory for an example.
The rules for Mathematica figures are completely analogous.
- Create a directory called Math.
- Put figure-generating mathematica scripts in this directory.
- Each script should have a .ma suffix
- Each script should end with a command like Export[“junkma.eps”, %, “EPS”]; (the name junkma.eps is important.)
- See book/sep/angle/Math/ directory for examples.